Vape Juice

What is Vape Juice?

Vape juice, also known as e-juice or e-liquid is the fluid that is used in vaporizers to create vapor.Vaporizers and e-cigarettes were introduced to the US market in 2007 as an alternative to smoking tobacco and have risen in popularity ever since.

They utilize a battery-powered heating element to heat vape juice to between 200 – 400 degrees Fahrenheit, turning it into a vapor that you can inhale.


How is Vape Juice Made?Breezy by Dream Drip

Vape juice is made up of four basic building blocks.

  • Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
  • Propylene Glycol (PG)
  • Flavoring
  • Nicotine (optional)

VG and PG make up about 90% of the vape juice with the other ingredients making up the remaining 10%. They serve as a vehicle to evenly distribute the nicotine and flavor throughout the juice.

Vegetable Glycerin

VG is is a thick, viscous liquid that is most often extracted from palm plants. It is commonly used in foods, cosmetics, and medications. It is clear and odorless but has a mildly sweet taste. For this reason, it is sometimes used as a sweetener in sugar substitutes.

Both VG and PG are not bioaccumulative, which means they do not build up in your body with prolonged use. They are both filtered out by the liver and kidneys.

Because of the density of VG, it creates a thicker smoke cloud than PG. It also tends to produce a smoother hit

Propylene Glycol

PG is a synthetic liquid that is generally thinner than VG. It has been used for more than 100 years in a wide variety of consumer and medical products such as vanilla extract, food coloring, and toothpaste. It is also commonly used to produce stage smoke, and the CDC has determined that long-term exposure is not a health risk.

PG has no taste and will have no effect on the overall flavor of the juice. It does, however, absorb water and can dehydrate you, so it is important to drink water while you are vaping.

PG doesn’t create as big of a smoke cloud as VG, but it does carry flavor better, and it delivers a harder throat hit. This makes it feel similar to smoking a cigarette which some people like.

Most vape juices today are a combination of VG and PG, giving you the best of both worlds.

Flavoring

Flavorings are the next largest ingredient in vape juice, accounting for 5 – 10 % of the total volume.

There are literally thousands of flavors of vape juice, but the exact ingredients of any given flavor are a closely guarded secret. All flavorings are food grade and are the same as the flavorings used in common products like salad dressing and ice cream.

Flavoring vape juice has become an art form, and a lot of time and money is spent finding flavors that compliment each other and work together to create the ultimate juice.

NicotineVape Juice

Nicotine is the last ingredient in vape juice and is the smallest by volume, although some might argue that it’s the most important. The nicotine used in vape juice is normally extracted from tobacco plants in a lab. Levels of nicotine in vape juice vary.

Here at All In One Smoke Shop, we offer our vape juices in five different nicotine levels ranging from no nicotine to 15mg. We carry the top brands in the best flavors.

Nicotine Salts

Nicotine salts or Nic salts are a rather new innovation in the world of vaping. They offer a sensation that is a lot like smoking a cigarette, even with smaller pocket sized vaporizers.

Nic salts deliver more nicotine per puff than vape juices. In regular vape juice as the level of nicotine in the juice rises, so does the throat hit. Nic salts allow you to get a higher nicotine content without feeling like your throat is on fire.

Check out our large selection of vape juices and nicotine salts today!

Showing 1–12 of 73 results

Sale Beetlejuice Vape Juice

Beetlejuice Vape Juice

$6.99$11.99

Tropical blend of pineapple, strawberry and raspberry

Info? Text: (609) 200-1524

Sale Bird Brains Vape Juice 15ml 12mg

Black Magic Vape Juice

$11.99

Blueberry, blackberry

Info? Text: (609) 200-1524

Sale Boss Reserve Vape Juice 15ml 12mg